01 January 2012

2012: A new year, a new project

I know I fell off the wagon in 2010 with my photo project....but I thought I would start 2012 with a new little project, and use my already existing blog to help chronicle.

Those of you that know me know that I can be a teensy bit unorganized. Well over the past eleven-ish months, I've felt even more unorganized than usual, and it's starting to weigh on me. (was that the right spelling?!?!?!)

So, I'm going to take this in small steps...planning for dinners...remembering to take the dog to get his nails clipped, doing laundry and actually putting it away. I will work on the other things, I just need to make myself accountable.

Maybe in the end. I'll be able to find the mates to sweet little boys socks without having a serious mental breakdown.

Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited your blogging again!

    I think the only solution for tiny kids socks is this: religiously put them in a garment bag every time you take em off!

    ReplyDelete